Sunday 12 August 2012

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Cars. Overrated things that move. Can't we just ride snails or horses or something?

Sigh, anyways I got a car recently and it's not all what it's cracked up to be.

For another 10 months, I can't drive alone. So now I have to drive with my mother everywhere and go deaf from her agonizing screaming. I know I needed to stop, I was just seeing if you knew.

I'm vertically challenged, so naturally I can't see very far over the hood without becoming a human sardine.

Cleaning. Oh my gosh, the pain of cleaning. I actually work cleaning and janitorial assistance so it's not that bad. I've found condoms, knifes, phones and lighters at work. In my car, well so far only a pen, hair and an arabic CD roaming around somewhere. Febreeze is my best friend.

Smells, it smells like smoke so badly in there. So now I have a air freshener of the new car scent which smells equally horrendous.

And lastly, being mocked because I didn't know what a fender was. You know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment