Wednesday 15 August 2012

Christianity

If you did not already know, I am christian. I believe in God and trust and love Him with everything I have, everything I am.

I grew up in a household, always believing in a god. I am not sure why. I occasionally attended a catholic church and even though I believed in God, I knew something was amiss within the catholic faith.

It was after my father's death that I befriended a christian who took me to church and that is where I heard the Gospel message.

I asked God for salavation, yet for years I always felt a heaviness in my chest. I did not know what from.

Now, years later and many trials have passed and still lay ahead of me. With God as my savoiur and Lord, I know I am not alone and I love Him and He is with me and He will draw me neigh. Even now, as I pray and change my life around, I know He is near me and that the love he has for me is everlasting and divine and great in multitude.

"Amazing grace, how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me! I once was lost, but now I'm found, was blind but now I see!"

The love I have from God is amazing and I have turned over my life to Him! <3

Revelation 3:20 "Hear I am! I stand at the door and knock and if any man hear my voice, I will come in and eat with him and he with me." God is knocking at the door and it is our choice to answer and welcome Him in our lives with open arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment