Thursday 16 August 2012

Driving Part 2

I went driving again tonight. No heart attacks, so I guess that means it was a success.

Driving on the gravel road and the highway actually went very well. Would you look at that; there's something I can actually do correctly.

There was a huge hole in the road I went into by accident, though I didn't see it. What's another dent right? Traffic court isn't that far.

Parking. I did a lot better than I thought I would. My mother wanted me to back up in between two parked campers and I responded with: "No way. People own those things and are going to need really good insurance." I did it anyways. I almost ran into a fence one time...but that's beside the point.

And now I am aware of how my windshield washers function. I turned it on by accident and I didn't realize how to stop it. So I sat there with them going for a few minutes. Nobody saw. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment