Saturday 11 August 2012

Music

I love music. I (could) play the trumpet, drum (the massive one that weighs a ton, the one the dork always has in marching bands) and the recorder. I wish I could play the drums and be part of a band, but you need talent for that, and I possess none. So I listen to rock music instead.

Dropkick Murphys is one of my favourite bands of all time (I can't just have one) and it isn't a very well known band, in my region of course. It has the most difficult sound to describe. Like, irish/scottish rock. Loyal To No One and State of Massachusetts are my favourite songs from the band. Love it to no end.

Breaking Benjamin is thee best band ever (in my bias opinion, of course.) The lead singer Benjamin Burnley has expierenced so much and he incorporates this agony into his dark rock music that I know almost every word to. The song Until The End literally changed my life.

Three Days Grace, love 'em. They are typically about broken hearts, losing all emotions and sense of caring, hatred and pain. I just love every song.

And lastly, we have Metallica. Epicness beyond comprehendable epicness. The Unforgiven 1, 2 and 3 are some of my favourite songs and I love them. The guitar is pure awesomeness from the gods of rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment