1. What is your favourite season? Autumn.
2.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and read line 4. I pull myself up straighter. "I can't" (Divergent)
3. Who was the last person you texted? Grant, talking about Doctor Who.
4. Before this, what were you doing? Watching Doctor Who.
5. Last thing you watched on TV? Doctor Who. Is it clear yet I love this show?
6. Guess what time it is. 8:17
7. The real time. 8:09
8. What can you hear? Doctor Who (yet again) in the background and the tapping of the keys.
9. Tan or burn? Not really too much on either side. I'm pale.
10. Do you like fish? Absolutely.
11. Mac or PC? Indifferent.
12. Remember your dreams? If I even recall it, five minutes unless it's weird, freaks me out or is hilarious.
13. When did you last laugh? Earlier today with my best friends.
14. What were you laughing at? Being the third wheel in a reunion and shouting my own name.
15. Ever been to Canada? I live here.
16. Shoes, socks or bare feet. Sneakers.
17. Wear perfume? I can't intoxicate everyone with my own smell.
18. Last film you saw? Bad Teacher, last night.
19. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be? IRELAND. No Questions Asked.
20. If you became a multi-millionaire, what would you buy? Retirement home for my parents and put some to tuition and a trip to Europe.
21. Where would you live if you had the chance? Didn't we already see my obsession for Ireland?
22. Favourite band? Breaking Benjamin, and I also really like Alexisonfire.
23. Ever had surgery? Nope.
24. Enjoy school? I like learning and I like what I'm learning.
25. Enjoy the questions thus far? Sure.
26. Righty or lefty? Right. Left looks illiterate.
27. Who made the last incoming call to your phone? A random person, other than that my best friend's older sister.
28. Last thing you downloaded on computer? Adobe.
29. Last time you swam in a pool? Two months ago at a hotel.
30. Type of music you dislike the least? Country.
31. Are you listening to music now? No, but if I was it would probably be softer music.
32. Favourite colour? Emerald/Forest green.
33. Anything you're disappointed in? Rejection from the HOPE program. (Ironic, isn't it?)
34. Last thing you bought? Wet n' Wild eyeshadow.
35. Sun or rain? I'm going to go drear here but I love the look and essence of rain on the coast, I don't fancy the summer or the sun and heat too much.
36. Would you bungee jump or skydive? Maybe, if I was allowed new undies when it was over.
37. Zodiac sign? Sagitarius.
38. Hair colour? Natural is dark brown, now it's red but losing vibrancy.
39. What quote do you live by? "Treat others how you want to be treated." With respect.
40. Favourite zoo animal? Polar bear.
41. Any pets? A 13 year old cat and a beta fish.
42. Eye colour? Poop brown.
43. Wear any jewelry? A matte black watch, if that counts.
44. Do you turn off the water when you brush your teeth? Yes. Otherwise it's wasting.
45. Do you know how to change a car's oil? I did and remember vaguely, only ever changed the oil in a lawn mower.
46. Have any phobias? Being buried alive. But it's not because I have a fear of death, I don't.
47. Lucky number? 49, not lucky but it's my favourite.
48. Ever eaten a crayon? No, but I once ate an eraser because I thought it was licorice.
49. Can you solve a rubix cube? Not even close.
50. What are you listening to? An episode of Doctor Who (again.)
51. Do you like Marmit? You mean marmite? What do I look like, crazy?
52. Do you wear the hood on hoodie? If I'm sleeping or cold.
53. Is the glass half full or half empty? It's half its capacity.
54. Farthest place you've been? Dominican Republic.
55. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off? No.
56. Favourite radio station? Indifferent.
57. Allergies? Some lotions and soaps used to break me out into hives.
58. Were you named after anyone? My mom knew a girl who was nice and liked her name, and I got my name from her.
59. Do you wear glasses/contacts? I've had glasses for 14 years.
60. Ever walked out of a theatre before the movie ended? Never.
61. Least favourite school subject? Math.
62. Put iTunes on shuffle. What's the first song to play? You Never Give Me Your Money by the Beatles.
63. Jeans or sweatpants? Jeans.
64. Where in the world would you like to travel. IRELAND!
65. Are you travelling anywhere soon? BC in two months.
66. Ever built an igloo? It's because I'm Canadian isn't it? Don't lie to me.
67. Best thing at starbucks? The Christmas drinks with peppermint are pretty spiffy.
68. Do you like watching scary movies? Stephen King movies, ones which are psychological rather than gore.
69. Best thing about school? Biology.
70. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.
71. What's under your bed? There's a spider.
72. What do you really feel about what your doing right now? I'm still watching Doctor Who and I feel wonderful about it.
73. Think fast! What do you like right now? Doctor Who and Divergent.
74. Are you sarcastic? A little.
75. When do you get up? 7:25.
76. Name of your first pet? My cat, Little Star.
77. What colour are your bed sheets? White. Boring white.
78. How are you feeling right now? Content.
79. Favourite food as a child? Tacos, until someone made a perverted joke about them, it was never the same.
80. How are you feeling right now? Okay, this has happened twice. Re-read the questions.
81. Can you whistle? No.
82. Do you drink soda? No.
83. Ever read the Harry Potter books? YES, YES, YES!
84. Can you drive a stick shift? No.
85. Favourite candle smell? Pumpkin pie.
86. Have your pants ever fallen down in public? I've been pantsed once in someone's home.
87. Do you sing in the shower? Not usually.
88. Can you speak another language? I know random words in Korean, Ukrainian, Spanish and a puny bit in French but I'm only fluent in English.
89. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? No, and this saddens me.
90. Cats or dogs? Cats.
91. Ever make 11:11 wishes? I do sometimes but it baffles me why I do.
92. Favourite type of lipchap? Milk and honey Nivea.
93. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? According to one point of view, the genetic mutation that created the chicken occurred in the egg. But that's just a POV of one person.
94. What are you reading now? Divergent by Veronica Roth.
95. Can you touch your nose with your tongue. No, my tongue is long but I can't get it to touch my nose.
96. Can you walk in heels? Painfully.
97. How many rings before you answer the phone? However long it takes to get there.
98. Any new exciting things to share? I should be studying for physics, but there's tomorrow for that.
99. What is most important in life? God.
100. What inspires you? CSLC!